Monday, May 5

Some Quotes...

Hari ini, masuk kerja balik setelah bercuti seminggu. Dah berkarat otak nak mulakan balik simulation dan report. Intern baru (Mark) masuk, intern lama (Azman) keluar. It reminds me of how much time that is left for me here. So sad thinking that I'm going to miss my good times here. At the same time, I am so eager to meet my friends and family in Malaysia.

Okay, quotes as promised: -

''I wish there were a rulebook for intimacy. Some kind of guide to tell you when you've crossed the line. It would be nice if you could see it coming, and I don't know how you fit it on a map. You take it where you can get it, and keep it as long as you can. And as for rules, maybe there are none. Maybe the rules of intimacy are something you have to define for yourself. '' - Meredith Grey, Grey's Anatomy
- I want to be close to somebody, but close is close, never cross the line. I learn and try to control myself not to cross the line. but sometimes I don't even realize that I have crossed that invisible line. Sorry, I too, wish that there were a rulebook for intimacy. Sorry that I crossed the line.


"People like talking about people. Makes us feel superior. Makes us feel in control. And sometimes, for some people, knowing some things makes them care." - Dr. House, House M.D. 113
- Don't we like to talk about people? Don't we like to feel superior and feel better than the others? It is true, sometimes, talking about people shows that we care about them.


''I don't want to love or to hate so much, because loving is as torturing as hating someone'' - Dae Jang Geum, Jewel in The Palace
- Feel like dying from inside as a result of hating or loving someone so badly? Then stop loving or hating someone so much. People make mistake, as much as you do, so don't hate too much. As for love, give your best love to Him.


''Words are too cruel; sometimes you don't even realize that they were cruel, but you can not take back what you have said. You tried to use words to calm the condition down, but you keep making it worse. At some point, words are too cruel that you can not even be forgiven for what you have said.They destroy love and care, they initiate hate and vengeance. The only solution is to keep quiet for some time and forget about those words.''


''Love, is not a matter of how much you love someone and how you are willing to sacrifice for the person. It is about how much your love is being accepted by that someone. Don't waste your love for someone who don't want to accept it. Remember, love is about give and take.''


''Quote, quote, quotes...''


Penatnya buat quote. No more quotes lepas ni. I miss my old diaries yang penuh dengan quotes. I miss my old PC yang penuh dengan games best. And I miss my family's old house di kampung. Lagu aku ingin pulang bergema lagi...tapi aku kena buat report dan simulation dulu!
Bye...jane..~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lagu aku ingin pulang?
waaaa.. lagu syahdu yg best tu..

walking down memory lane.. :D

moroka said...

ada-ada saja aalim. hahahaha. lagu tu memang syahdu pun..membuatkan aku bertambah-tambah homesick. :(

bulanbintang said...

nais quote.. xpe rosli kejap jek lagi..pasni kiter akan kembali pulang ke utp..yosh~~

iLLy said...

pulang la korg ke utp... akan ku melangkah ke fasa baru... iaitu internship.. hehe.. dayabumi, here i come! [x glam mcm KLCC, but i like it]

biar lambat, asal selamat kate org.. ekeke..

i like grey's anatomy quotes.. terkene dijiwe...

moroka said...

aru, dah x lama lagi kena belajar balik. lpas ni kita rindu zaman intern plak. hehehe.

illy, good luck with your new phase. enjoy your days as an intern later :D