Sunday, May 18

Marvel Ultimate Alliance...

Bosan. Terfikir pula, alangkah bestnya kalau ada game 'Marvel Ultimate Alliance (MUA)' di sisi. My notebook just don't have enough 'energy' to support the game..duh. Last year (during semester break), I played the game two weeks non-stop. (Of course I stopped for the basics - eat, sleep. etc). I passed all of the levels (Easy, Normal, Hard) - No cheating OK.
The hardest part was when I fought against Galactus, one of the biggest villains in Marvel.

Galactus


I am a big fan of Marvel superheroes. Maybe that is why I really enjoy the game. In the game, you can choose up to four characters to play with, and you will go through a lot of missions to save the world from the villains. Sounds great..huh?

Another game that I really enjoyed was Need For Speed Most Wanted (NFSMW). Being the most wanted, and feeling like you are at the center of attention. :D

I played simple games like Zuma, 7 Wonders and Insaniquarium for quite a long time as well.

I know most of the girls don't like complicated games. Most of the boys don't like simple games. We are from different world, I guess. Men are from Mars, women are from Venus.

Care to share your favourite games?

2 comments:

iLLy said...

the last game i played was a simple girl's game : Diner Dash : Hometown Hero.

The last "boys" game was NFSU (need for speed underground) which was eons ago, since my brother hogged his ps2 and i da malas nak main game.. hehe

moroka said...

i tried dinner dash once. tapi x sampai sejam i got bored. (in fact i'm not good at food service :P)

NFSU pun okay gak. the graphic quality was not that appealing at that time though.