Sunday, June 8

Tag #4 - About Se7en

I need time to work. I also need time to relax. Most of the time, I want to relax, isn't that laziness? Whatever it is, I have been tagged by Pitya. This tag is quite lengthy la Pitya, but I don't want to miss the chance to mencapub - mencari publisiti, di samping beremosi cket. So, I can't resist doin' the tag. :p

7 fakta mengenai saya
- Pendiam dengan orang yang kurang dikenali
- Very emotional, sometimes or most of the time?
- Suka menghabiskan masa with my computer, handphone, or cameras
- Not good with words - so do not get angry if I misuse some words, I don't mean to.
- I have always wanted my friends to treat me like someone, not no one.
- I like all love stories - except my own
- Di saat bosan (& emo, sedih, happy etc) aku menaip. :)

7 perkara yang menakutkan saya
- losing - especially beloved ones
- physical appearances
- my own feelings - sometimes I don't know what I really want
- forgive & forget - can I do that?
- revenge & vengeance - I faced this more than once, it's scary
- give & take - can I really do this
- good in bad


7 lagu buat masa sekarang yang terngiang2/ diminati
- Nelly Furtado - Say It Right
- Hillary Duff - Fly
- Britney Spears - Everytime, etc
- Enrique Iglesias - Tired of Being Sorry
- Siti Nurhaliza - Bisakah, etc
- Kylie Minogue - Can't Get You Out of My Head
- Faith Hill - There You'll Be
- byk lagi...nak buat 70 pun bleh.. :p


7 perkara/ perkataan yang selalu saya sebut
- aku
- ko
- jom
- makan
- a'ah
- oOo
- ok


7 perkara amat bernilai pada saya
- myself
- family
- true friends
- healthy body
- faith & trust
- love & care
- last but not least - my personal belongings


7 pertama kali dalam hidup

- Pertama kali jatuh cinta: rahsia.. :p
- Pertama kali jatuh tertiarap: 2004 - Rawang
- Pertama kali swimming - masa banjir dulu2
- Pertama kali rasa diri tak dihargai - 2003
- Pertama kali kena marah oleh cikgu: Form 3
- Dah..dah malas buat tag ni. Makin menjadi-jadi kekarutannya.


7 orang yang saya mahu tag
- Sape-sape yang nak buat, silakan.

4 comments:

Mohd Hafizd said...

well done bro~ hehe..all the best eh, dah nk abes intern

moroka said...

thanks pitya! :)

Husna said...

bile cinta kamu terjatuh nih? =p

moroka said...

erk...rahsia! :p