Tuesday, June 10

A big relief & hiking experience in Edenkoben

*Baru saja selesai final presentation untuk internship. A very big relief. :)

Now, I have more time to update the blog, as usual. As promised, I will share about the hiking experience. Semuanya bermula bila aku dimaklumkan ada aktiviti hiking for my department. At first I thought I wasn't invited for that activity since I didn't get any invitation letter. So, I called my supervisor, and it turned out that I was invited as well. :)

From the workplace, we went to Edenkoben which is about 45 km away. When we first arrived at the hiking place, I never thought that it will be very interesting. We just walked along the flat pathway, the scenery is almost similar to the one that we can see in Malaysia. I was very lucky to have a friend, Mark who brought a camera. So, I asked for his help to capture my first photo there.

Memulakan langkah with Bismillah..and peace :)

When we walked at higher altitude, it was getting more and more interesting. The scenery of the forest was very much different at the higher level, and the weather condition was really refreshing. It was really great. Nature is indeed one of the most fantastic things in the world.

More peace :)

Since we took the long route which was about 15 km, it was really time consuming and tiring experience, maybe because I haven't do any sport in ages. :p

Berhenti rehat seketika. Yes, my hair is getting longer, again. I don't plan to get my hair cut done during my last month here. :p

On the way to the top, I have this picture captured. This is my supervisor. He is from India. Well, he is very good in English. I have learnt a lot from him.

With my supervisor (right) and an intern from Malaysia.

And these are some more photos at the highest level that we explored that day.

With the Head of GCT/S

With Mark, a colleague at the office


At the end of the hiking activities, we were treated with dinner. The cuisines were totally different when compared to Malaysian cuisines, tapi bila lagi nak merasa makanan di sini? I took almost every vegetarian foods served, semuanya mempunyai rasa yang pelik dan apa yang aku boleh katakan, aku begitu merindui makanan Malaysia.


Hey, it is one more month to go. I am really happy with this fact, but at the same time, I feel very sad to leave wonderful experiences in this wonderful land; the Deutschland. Happy and sad; can they really be together?


p.s: Good luck to those who will be having their presentation soon.

11 comments:

h a r i t h said...

jeles..

nk stat keje oversea a kalu cam ni..

h a r i t h said...

best nye..mcam2 bleh buat duk kat german..bile la aku nk berhiking plak..huhu

h a r i t h said...

kito g gua tempurung skali lg nk? amik jalan y 5 jam punya..hari tu 3 jam j..

moroka said...

bereh..gi gua tempurung best jgak :)

nak hiking kat msia pun bleh.

eira eixora said...

wow bestnye..bile la sy dapat pergi oversea...

moroka said...

ada rezeki nanti insya allah dapat pergi :)

iLLy said...

hiking. YEA~!!! tp kalau hiking hari2 rempuh manusia naik komuter kire x?

moroka said...

sile2. kire saja :p

Anonymous said...

rempuh manusia? erk.. mn bleh kira tu..

iLLy said...

alaaaa.. kalau mcm tu jom la kite gi hiking kat kawasan hutan yang berdekatan...

moroka said...

jom2..~