Monday, June 16

Photoshopping :)

It's 2.25 a.m. Monday morning. *OMG*. Nasib baik hari ni cuti. Aku ambik cuti. BASF sangat pemurah hati bagi aku cuti sampai 20 hari sepanjang internship. =D

Thursday, 1.30 p.m
Aku:
Dr. Ravi, I need to take leave on Friday and Monday
(Dr. Ravi is my supervisor)
Dr. Ravi: Where are you going?
Aku: Tomorrow I'm going to Malaysian students' gathering in Stuttgart. And on Monday I need to settle some things with the new interns from Malaysia.
Dr. Ravi: Ok. I will not be here for two weeks starting from Monday. If you have anything just ask Jens. (Dr. Jens - BASF staff)
Aku: Ok.

Sebenarnya, aku pergi Stuttgart petang Khamis tu juga. Tapi balik dari sana memang lambat giler. Sampai kat sini balik pun dah pukul 3.00 pagi Jumaat tu. Penat dan sejuk but every moment together with student2 jpa memang enjoyable. Semangat betul aku menyamar jadi student jpa semata-mata nak join event malam tu. Hahaha. :D

Sejak siang tadi lagi aku asyik berphotoshop saja. Bukannya apa, penat tengok movie. Asyik-asyik modal sama saja. Kadang-kadang naik jemu juga. Sebab tu macam-macam genre aku dah try tengok. Movie dari pelbagai bahasa aku dah layan. Tapi jemu tetap jemu. Tunggu esok-esok la pulak untuk layan movie.

So, I wasted my time for photoshop. Nothing much. I made something from stock photos in DeviantART and posted them back to the site, just for fun. Some comments and favourites made me feel happy, at least. I feel that I am being appreciated for what I have done. My latest work: (sorry if it doesn't fit in with your interest, common sense, etc - I just need some practice to develop my skills in Photoshop, and to get out of boringness)



If you (baca:Best buddy) have some photos that you want to edit, pass them to me so that I can do something, if I have time...and if the photos set my mood well. In fact, I think you can do it better than me.

Esok kena settle kan some things for the new interns. I need to sleep now. Hope that I can get up early. At least earlier than before. =p

6 comments:

Mohd Hafizd said...

bangun!!!! dah lewat nih..ngeh ngeh
ko kne g settle kan dak intern baru..

Dr. Ravi: Where are you going?
Aku: Tomorrow I'm going to Malaysian students' gathering in Stuttgart.

ko wat pe kt sne?/

iLLy said...

wah2.. besnyeh amik cuti.. nak amik cuti gak la.. baru 9 hari keje da demam.. ni pun demam x baik2 lagi

moroka said...

pitya, aku gi dinner ngn studnet jpa..timbalan menteri kesihatan datang. in fact, aku gantikan tempat orang sebab ada yg x dpt pergi. aku ok je kalau makan2 free ni :D


illy, demam nk cuti la tu. =p

Anonymous said...

hi,

i would like my website www.fyroo.com to be review by your blog. how much does it cost?

also if possible to exchange link?

please contact me at support@fyroo.com

Mohd Hafizd said...

waaa..msti mkn sedap...btw, mne post

http://moroka86.blogspot.com/2008/06/many-people-are-lonely-because-they.html

xwjud dah ke???

moroka said...

in progress of some edit. hehehe.will be repost later :)