Sunday, April 13

Be strong...

Jang geum:
I can't go out
I am like the people who were abandoned here
I am just like them

I have been abandoned by the others
I have been abandoned by my colleagues
What did I do wrong?
I did not harm anyone
I'm only walking on the path i need to walk
Until now, I have been persevering and persevering
I have been bearing with all the hardship

Now I can't take it anymore
I can't persevere anymore
I was abandoned
I was rejected
I can't take this
I feel lost
I feel that I am floating in the air and I can't find my ground
What did I do wrong?
What did I do wrong?


Min Jio-Ho:
You did nothing wrong
It just that you have yet another wall
you need to cross over
This is the war of people

Perhaps the more credits you have
That wall will be higher and higher
You need to find a way to cross it
No matter how much credits you have
If you cannot cross the wall
Then all of your effort will be wasted.

Jang geum:
I don't have faith.
No, I have lost all my faith


Min Jio-Ho:
It is alright if you don't have faith
As long as you give your heart in all that you do
You must stand up again
I don't like to see you give up so easily.
You must get out of here.


- Dae Jang Geum, Episode 51.



Somebody, be Min Jio-Ho for me, please. =p

4 comments:

Husna said...

somebody?? oho~~ =p

moroka said...

kalau bkn somebody? somebodies??
hahahah. bleh gak. =P

Husna said...

terpulanglah.. kate laki ade 4 kuota kan...

moroka said...

sejak bila terbuka hati utk bermadu? mentang2lah dh ada madu.hahaha. =P