Tuesday, March 4

03.03.08

03.03.08...

Menghabiskan masa dan duit.

Mengambil cuti setelah

penat dan bosan di Basel.

Bershopping dari pagi ke petang.

Seorang diri, aku tidak lagi terkawal.

Membeli itu dan ini.

Tapi aku puas. Puas hati.

Hampir semua wish list aku tercapai.

It is a special month for treating myself anyway.



Completed wish list:

- 2 pairs of shoes - one of them is white :D

- Canon Powershot A720 IS

- A track suit

- A white shirt

- A new bag


Incomplete wish list:

- A present for my mak

- A jeans (wish that I'll get my size later)




The thing that I really hope for now is,

that my new camera will last for at least 2 years.

And, this is the last chance for Canon to prove

its worthiness as my companion.


My favourite colours are now red, blue and white :D

No comments: