Friday, July 4

Internship unofficially ends today ... :(

Today is my last internship day at BASF SE, Ludwigshafen. Next week, I'll be taking a week long vacation, just to finish up my remaining holidays as allocated by BASF in the internship agreement. In fact, even with the whole next week of holidays, I still have 3 days of holidays untouched. (BASF allocates 20 days of holidays - I can't believe it until I experienced it!).

Right now, I'm sitting alone in the office (everyone else has left the office heading for home). I'm still trying to configure out my mind, to take a deep breath, and to make my farewell with my workplace as good as possible. But, I can't help it but to feel very sad. I'm leaving for good, why should I be sad?Why?

Maybe it is because I think that BASF is one of the most wonderful things that ever happened in my life. At first I was not really happy with my work, as I found it very new and really confusing for me to understand. However, as the time passed by, I know it was really good to be here; to do the simulations, and to be a little bit creative with the processes involve. I feel the freedom of working independently, and I enjoy the flexibility given by my supervisor. It was really great.

I am not saying that my working experience is the very best experience for a chemical engineer. What I can say is, working experience in BASF is a very good one, and I just realize that I really enjoy working here after knowing that I am going back to Malaysia soon. It doesn't mean that I am not happy to return to my hometown and UTP, but I just feel very sad to leave all the 8-months working routine, and traveling experiences here. I can't imagine it! Just go with flow, they say. Yeah, I hope I can go with the flow.


I'm planning to travel to some places nearby next week, just to bring back the old memories during my first arrival days here. I hope that I can spend my last days in Germany properly, and I can bring back some beautiful memories to Malaysia.

As for BASF, I will miss it, starting from now, always and forever. I hope I can live with it. :(

2 comments:

Mohd Hafizd said...

waaaa.upenye xde comment aku kt sini,...pnat aku taip smlm ..
blogspot sengal la....

slamt abes intern...amk gambo bnyk2... pastu contact person pon amik gak... kasi hadiah kat SV bla2


g jln2 tuh senyum ngn orng sekiling! eh, macam mak ko plak...hihi


well..slmat berangkat pulang bro! malaysia amat menanti kehadiran perwira sepertimu sekarang~ ahaks

moroka said...

thanks pitya. blogspot mmg sengal cket kebelakangan ni.

perwira? wkakaak. banyak la ko punye perwira. :p