Sunday, July 13

Last day in Germany + T H A N K S

Today is my last (full) day in Deutschland. Aku akan meninggalkan Deutschland insya Allah tepat jam 12.30 tengah hari esok (waktu Jerman). 7 months ++ was a really good experience to learn something new and extraordinary in my life. It was a great opportunity.

Yesterday, I went to BASF for the last time to settle for everything. It was good to hear final words from my supervisor before leaving BASF. Banyak juga yang aku pelajari daripada dia. In fact, I was relieved that he checked my final report from page to page, (there were tonnes of errors) even though he was very busy. I couldn't thank him enough, I just can promise that I'll keep in touch and updating him with my study, career and all.

My supervisor and some of my colleagues asked me if I would like to come back to Germany in the future. I just can say it will be great if I have another chance to come here. Everything here seems to be just fine and it gets better as the time flies. I would never have definite answer for that, just go by the flow.

I am happy. I got a gift from BASF! It was not actually a gift, but I wanted to treat it that way. At first I thought that I have to return the pendrive from BASF, but fortunately my supervisor said I can keep it, as a gift from BASF to the interns. Yay..I like it (well, who don't like free stuffs?)

I like it. Thanks BASF!

Itu cerita semalam, dah agak basi. Macam mukaddimah la orang cakap. Ni nak masuk cerita hari ni plak. Tadi aku ke Lindenhof untuk berBBQ bersama dengan Mannheimers. That was the last gathering for us, it was fun and sad too. Makanan memang sedap, aku memang respek mereka. Memang terer bab masak-masak. Entah bila lagi boleh merasa masakan mereka.

Some shots that I captured during the last gathering:

Starting the fire - aku tolong: tolong tengok :p

Mula membakar ayam :D

Sede mula sedih - mungkin sebab akan berpisah. Hahaha :p

Pudin dan Faizal berasap-asap

Aku pula berasap-asap - tapi hanyalah lakonan semata-mata - Kuang3x :p

Ayam yang sangat best! Sapekah yang perap ayam ni..sila share resepi ye.

It was fun and delicious but I have to leave earlier to go to Heidelberg to buy some more souvenirs for my friends and relatives. Thank to Gunter for giving me a ride to Heidelberg. :D It was kind of last minute but luckily I realize that I haven't buy enough things for them.

I hope that I can give something to my friends, as a token of appreciation, especially to those who didn't mind that I disturbed them with YM, friendster, etc during my time here. I hope so. Hehehe. For those who didn't reply my messages, comments at all, yup I admit that I kind of dissapointed. But hey, maybe you're busy and maybe I annoyed you with the messages.

I have finished packing. I just hope that there will be no problem for the check-in tomorrow. Doakanlah untuk perjalanan aku esok ya.

Panjang pula bercerita. Ok, dipendekkan cerita, aku sangat bersyukur kerana mendapat peluang untuk berada di Germany beberapa bulan lepas dan aku berasa sangat bertuah kerana bertemu dengan ramai kawan baru. 7 bulan bukan waktu yang singkat, jadi aku ingin memohon kemaafan andainya ada salah silap aku dalam berkawan - aku bukan insan yang baik, jauh sekali sempurna. Last but not least, thank you so much for everything. Keep in touch everyone. :)

Sayonara dan semoga jumpa lagi..insya Allah. :D

4 comments:

Mohd Hafizd said...

wwaaaa..mesti sronot + sedih kan?/

well all the best for ur fyp lak...u'r going to suffer..muhahahaha~

bawak flight leklok

iLLy said...

wow.... BBQ farewell... the ayam looks so sedap....

and i hate goodbyes... the only thing i like about goodbyes is the prospect of meeting again.

h a r i t h said...

..best btul~ congrats dh hbs intern ^_^

moroka said...

pitya, thanks 4 da wish :)

illy, i hate goodbyes too but it is unavoidable. :(

harith, thanks :)