Tuesday, May 26

Alhamdulillah. Unofficially graduated.

Alhamdulillah. Today, I completed my last final examination paper and final year project oral presentation. I'm fully satisfied with both. Everything went well, much better than what I expected in my mind earlier.

I went to the multipurpose hall for the final examination at around 8.15 am. The examination started at 9.00 am, but I was too excited to finish it up once and for all. At 11.30 am, I went out of the examination hall. My fingers were still a little bit cramped all over at that time cause I tried to write as fast as I can. I rechecked the paper only once and that's it. I want to stay longer, but I had another thing to catch up with at 12.40 pm - my final presentation.

One of my colleagues, Zaid was still presenting his project when I arrived at the presentation venue. At 12.10 noon, he completed his presentation. I started my presentation at 12.15 noon and ended it at 12.45. Got few questions mostly from internal lecturer. External examiner was really kind and supportive. He gave a few recommendations on how to improve the project. I think this session was much better than the poster presentation last month. :)

As soon as I completed my presentation, I called my mother. I was really happy and satisfied the moment I said "Mum, I've finished everything today". (in my own dramatic dialect, of course). Oh, btw I still have to print the final reports and give them some "hardbound" touches. :P

I'm very happy right now but deep in my heart I know I'll be going out for the real life journey after this. To think of it further will make me worry so much but for now, thank you Allah for giving me chance to complete my study with a happy ending. I couldn't have done it without time, good health and spirit that You've given. Alhamdulillah.


9 comments:

iLLy said...

congrats Rosli~!!!

all the best in the new phase of your life...

moroka said...

thanks Illyall the best to you too for incoming semester :)

eira eixora said...

Saya pun tetiba excited bila baca post ni. Congrate!!

moroka said...

thanks a lot anis, mmg excited pun. rasa mcm terlepas sume burden selama bertahun2. hehe :)

Unknown said...

wah rosli keluar awal polymer process :D

congrats rosli. hopefully presentation aku nanti pun better daripade poster presentation (adeh taknak ingat).

moroka said...

alin, poster presentation ari tu kte dapat evaluator sama kan. mmg disaster la dpt diorang. hahaha.

anyway, good luck with your final presentation :)

Mohd Hafizd said...

congratsss~!! ape perasaan? best tak? ngeh ngeh... so lpas nih nk smbung master or kije???

whatever it is, all the best & tahniah to your batch gak..

Siti said...

tahniah!

moroka said...

pitya, thanks a lot. still considering nk sambung master or kerja. kalau lmbat sgt dpt kerja maybe sambung blaja.

busyra, thanks :)