Monday, November 3

Tag #8

Ingatkan dah habis berblog semester ni tapi ditag pulak oleh Kak Budu. Terpaksalah menaip lagi. Tag kali ni agak mendedahkan diri sendiri (ini sudah lebih dari mencapub) - jadi most of the questions akan aku jawab secara umum saja...and most of them will be left blank. Hahaha.

Rules:
1. the rules of the game get posted at the beginning
2. each player answers the questions about themselves
3. at the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog



name
nama diberi - mohd rosli
nickname - moroka bkn moroko atau maruku!

sisters
two

brothers
two

shoe size
ntah

height
170 kot

where do you live:
Kelantan, Malaysia

have you ever been on a plane?
dah kot

swam in the ocean?
berendam je..bukan berenang

fallen asleep in school?
time preparation class ada la dua tiga kali..

broken someone's heart?
i dunno..maybe more than someone.
and mine was broken more than once as well.

fell off your chair?
seingat aku belum.

sat by the phone and waited all night for someone to call?
perlu ke?

saved emails?
only important ones

what is your room like?
shared with my brothers - details?
go to my house

what's right beside you?
Acer and/or Nokia are always near me

what was the last thing you ate?
nasi + lauk - normal routine

ever had chicken pox?
x hengat

like picnics?
boleh la...

who was/were the last person you dance with?
...i'm not a good dancer

last made you smile?
..the moment I finished compiling PDP report
..it was just a matter of seconds before I suddenly remember that
I still have another report to be done!

you last yelled at...
..someone yelled at me ada la.

today did you talk to someone you like?
...?

kissed anyone?
....??

get sick?
....question is not accurate

talk to an ex?
do i have an ex?
...i wish i don't have an ex at all.

missed someone?
..not really

who do you really hate?
...why do you want to know anyway?

do you like your handwriting?
what's not to like?

are your toenails painted?
..wut??..painting kat MS paint la wei.

whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in?
..i like my bed.

what colour shirt are you wearing right now?
...it doesn't matter.

are you a friendly person?
..nope.

do you have any pets?
I don't - my sisters have

do you sleep with the tv on?
..i can't sleep with tv on.

what are you doing right now?
..what kind of question is this.
of course doing the tag. ask this question again!

can you handle the truth?
..the truth is very bitter..it takes time

are you closer to your mother or father?
..both..sometimes mother sometimes father
ok ok..most of the time mother.

do you eat healthy?
..nope.

do you still have pictures of you and your ex?
there's no reason for that

if you're having a bad day, who would you most likely go to?
at utp my best buddy harith
at home my mum

are you loud or quiet most of the time?
quiet..apa bising2 neh?

are you confident?
not everytime

I want to skip the following questions:

5 things I did 10 years ago:

5 things I would do if I am a billionaire:

5 of my bad habits:

5 places I used live in:

Right. Now I tag:
Anyone who wants to be tagged - go ahead



This is the longest tag I've ever done.
More tags, please.

Cheers :D

6 comments:

Mohd Hafizd said...

panjang bagai muruku yang panjang dan berpintal2..hahaha


nice tag~ haha.. aku suke muruku.. slmat hari depaavali!

all the best final exam uTpians~

Husna said...

mane aci skip2!! =p

moroka said...

pitya i dun celebret depavali n i dun like maruku. hehehe. :P

wusna, skip tag xpe tapi skip kelas xleh.hihi. :P

Husna said...

x leh skip kelas ek? i'll note that! =p

Mr Leprechaun said...

haha.. congrats congrats.. gigih sungguh buat tag sepanjang alam nih.. mesti kak budu terharu.. hehe

moroka said...

mmg panjang pun thani..nak buat jgak silekan la. hehee. :P