Thursday, October 30

My Little Concern.

*Previous post is now the second last post for this semester. This is all emotional, if you don't feel like reading something not fun, please don't start.

Life goes on, and it is sometimes really troublesome. I don't know how should I put my thoughts all together here today but I'll try not to express that I am all about myself (in fact, I am). Ok, I am all about myself today.

Little things that I found keep bothering myself over and over, little things that keep wandering in my subconscious mind:

> It is not easy for me to build relationship with people. I guess I am not good in social life. I encountered several incidents in my life that shattered my trust towards people, which I think is not totally their mistakes, but some are mine. I feel terrible that I've not been taking care of them good enough.

> Sometimes I found myself wondering what the heck am I doing on the bed. Those extra sound effects, give me almost the same effect as caffeine. Why should I be forced to hear what I don't want to hear? The same thing when I am 'looking' at my chemical reactions, or the historical facts of Islamic civilization, etc I do want a moment of peace. And why should I bother telling others about this over and over? Keep reading...

> I don't like to explain the same thing over and over to the same people. If I have once told you about something, I don't feel like to express that again and again. (I think that's one of the reasons why I keep getting myself bothered) - I just don't like to express myself so much. If I told you once that I can't stand something, can you understand that it means I can't stand it forever. If I don't like to eat that particular thing that day, it means I don't like to eat it forever, not just that day. I'm really tired. And I'm tired...

> I'm tired of people judging. Judging is not constructive criticisms. Criticizing gives some room for improvement but judging gives none - it's destructive. If you don't know me good enough, don't say that and this (bad things) about me. Who are you to judge me? Yes, maybe you want to improvise me because I'm not good, but please, don't judge. A piece of sincere advice is a lot better than a judgment. Give me a room to breath, I'm normal person, I'm not perfect - do remember that fact.

> And don't judge me after reading this emotional part of mine - and don't bother to comment if you don't want to - I just want to release something in me today, something that I've been dying to release long time ago.

6 comments:

iLLy said...

rosli.... i have a confession. i feel the same way...

i hate it when people judge me before they know me,

and most of the time it happens in campus.

i really hate m&m's (not the candy)

mInImOy said...

humans are judgemental no matter hw bad or good they are.

no one likes to be judged before they are known personally.

i think i can say - my situation is worse.

take a deep breathe and dont give the slightest concern bout it.

it's not worthy to be concerned bout the matter. it only spoils some moments of your beautiful life :)

Miss Zahidah Zakaria said...

dun care bout wut people will say bout u..
as long as u noe u r in the right track, just live your life to the fullest!


life is too short to be so sad =)
chill okeh?
just ignore all that rubbish!

Mohd Hafizd said...

cik rosli, jgn kesah psal orng..derang ade mata kepala nk judge, but before judge make sure kenal orng yng nk di judge tuh luar dan dalam...

i'm hate being judged by others.. everyone is special.. dont simply compare and make judgment..

moroka said...

thanks to everyone - i feel better now. :D

h a r i t h said...

im here buddy~ itu laa..ajak balik x nak..x pe2..balik lps final paper kite singgah cameron k..amik angin sejuk2 dulu

hehe