Tuesday, October 14

Are you happy?

I found these beautiful thankfulness words from my friend in DeviantART, and I thought it would be nice to share them with you here.


I am happy:


For the wife who says it's hot dogs tonight because
she is home with me and not out with someone else.

For the husband who is on the sofa being a couch potato
because he is home with me and not out at the bars.

For the teenagers who are complaining about doing dishes
because it means they are at home and not on the streets.

For the taxes I pay
because it means I am employed.

For the mess to clean after a party
because it means I have been surrounded by friends.

For the clothes that fit a little too snug
because it means I have enough to eat.

For my shadow that watches me work
because it means that I am out in the sunshine.

For a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning,
and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.

For all the complaining I hear about the government
because it means we have freedom of speech.

For the parking spot I find at the far end of the lot
because I am capable of walking and I have been blessed
with transportation.

For my huge heating bill
because it means I am warm.

For the lady behind me who sings off key
because it means I can hear.

For the pile of laundry and ironing
because it means I have clothes to wear.

For weariness and aching muscles at the end of the day
because it means I have been capable of working hard.

For the alarm that goes off in the early morning hours
because it means I am alive...


Are you happy? Whatever you do, I hope you are.

16 comments:

eira eixora said...

Yes, i am happy now =)

moroka said...

glad that you're :D

JHaZ KiTaRo said...

hmmm.. kawan thani yek. hehe. nice blog.. anyway, kalau rajin meh laa jenguk2 my blog yg tak seberapa..

Mr Leprechaun said...

jhaz jhaz... (geleng2 kepala) haha

moroka said...

jhazkitaro, ari tu dah lawat dh skali. heheh. kitaro? hurm.. reminds me of someone with very long hair. haha

Anonymous said...

syukur.. :D

moroka said...

syukur2 =D

reSya said...

sy pun hepi jgk..!!
np jgk capub cni..
heee..~
XD

moroka said...

capub pun capub la kak oi..janji happy =P

Mohd Hafizd said...

yerp..i am happy with my new lappy...erk... =p

in short ... i am happy!

moroka said...

review cket lappy baru.. hehehe :D

iLLy said...

i'm happy for the fact that i'm still standing tall. all 5' of me.. :)

moroka said...

that's good reason enough to be happy, illy. heheh :D

SyAhiRah LaLAla said...

words of wisdom :)

<~!@#> said...

I am happy!

moroka said...

hohoo..1st comment from otai..
:D