Wednesday, October 29

Wish List Updated...

I went to Ipoh on 22nd October with my best buddy to buy a new phone and a graphic tablet. My original plan is to buy the phone during this coming semester break, and a tablet next year. But I suddenly changed my mind.

Right now, I'm still trying my best to figure out how to use the tablet - it's a Genius, not a Wacom (Wacom is the best brand for graphic tablet) but I think it is good enough for a start. It's just for fun anyway. I hope I'll find some time to use the tablet later, which I really doubt it. Final year project, and final year design project have given me good enough reason to be busy until the end of the semester.

I don't want to spend so much money (above 1000) for a phone, so I could not get my hand on a Nokia N82. I ends up with N73 ME. Alhamdulliah, so far so good. Hopefully I can use this phone as long as possible just like my previous phone (about 4 years). I've discovered most of the functions in the phone since I am very familiar with Symbian OS - the same operating system for my previous phone.

PSP is out of my league right now because I found out that my interest in games has grew weaker. Does that mean I'm getting older, and more mature? Probably NOT. I still miss Marvel Ultimate Alliance game so badly, sometimes.

What about next year, what will be my next gadgets? I would love to have a new Canon/Nikon DSLR next year. I would love to discover photography - showing the world through my own perspective through the camera. I'll also reconsider a PSP if I change my mind about games again later.

So many things to consider, huh? Surely, this desire knows no limit - the only limit is actually how much money in our hand and how we want to spend it properly.

Tomorrow there will another test (the last one),last class for this semester, another project report to be submitted - and next week will be the oral presentation for final year project I?? What?? Forgive me my supervisor, my work has not yet been growing so much.

Last but not least, my final exam will be from 10th November until 27th November - wish me luck everyone. This post is probably my last post for this semester. Until then, see you!

p.s: Good luck to those who are going to sit for final exam! Let us fight for our best :D

8 comments:

Miss Zahidah Zakaria said...

aha
beli hp baru
tahniah =)

btw,
bla dh beli nikon cam nti
bley la i tmpang gigams skali
weheee ;P

bulanbintang said...

"Last but not least, my final exam will be from 10th October until 27th October - wish me luck everyone. This post is probably my last post for this semester. Until then, see you!"... skang tgh final ar ek?.. erm.. :p

moroka said...

miss zaza, thanks. that will be next year..insya Allah. :D

moroka said...

aru, aku tersilap taip la.otak tgh mereng. kalaulah betul, mmg dh abis final la..dah merdeka. tapi malangnya, blum start final lagi. arggh. 0_o

h a r i t h said...

hahaha..perghhh nokia N-series pertama amik gambar x bunyi..ada ape2 k? hehe

moroka said...

that's called hacking harith :P

Husna said...

gud luck for your final exam..

moroka said...

i need luck husna..do you need that too? hihih

k2..good luck :D