Saturday, November 15

Tag #10 - About a person of different gender

I finished my third exam paper for this semester today. Two more to go, 12 days later. This is kind of temporary independence (\o/) for me - as a result, I can update my blog and my deviantart page more often. With or without independence I did it anyway. It is just a matter of whether you feel more or less freedom inside you, that's all. =D

I got another tag. This time it is from Kak Budu and Abe Orkid (terpengaruh ngn kak budu la ni..isk3). The tag is about someone from different gender. I will do about my sister, who is currently struggling in her final examination in UPSI.

This is all about her, so this post is kind of boring. Hahahaha. =p

What is the relationship of you and her?
mentioned earlier

Your 5 impressions towards her
I can give hundreds and thousands but I'll just put one - she is someone you can talk to when you have some problems but the problems must NOT be related to computer. I remember one day, she asked me why her notebook did not produce any sound, in fact she put her notebook to mute mode. Typical girl. =p

The most memorable things she had done for you
a birthday present - a diary with a key. I started to write a diary after that but when I have my own computer, I start writing in Microsoft Word and put the digital one hidden in my personal folder. The diary she gave me is still somewhere in my precious box. :)

The most memorable things she have said to you?
Something about me, personally. Not really something that I want to share publicly.

If she becomes your enemy, you will
I hope she'll not, forever.

If she becomes your enemy, the reason is
There's no reason, that's why I really hope.

The most desirable thing to do on her is?
I bullied her a lot together with my big bro when she was in primary school. Now, the most desirable thing to do is gossiping about someone/something over the phone. Hahaha. =p

The overall impression of her
Should I give a rating..?


How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
Ask the people around me..why did you ask me?

The character of you for yourself is?
Quite, emotional, bla bla

The character you hate of yourself is?
Lazy, emotional, bla bla

The most ideal person that you want to be is?
Can I be one if I state it here? Hoho.

For the people who care about and like you, say something about them.
I can't promise to care and like you back as much as you do, but I'll try my best *hug*

2 people to tag (sorry I have no idea who else to tag)
1. miss zaza

2. pitya aka hafizd

Who is no. 2 having a relationship with?
I saw his ym status "I'm single and available but not seeking"

Does this explain...

Is no. 3 a male or a female?
No 3 is a ghost, neither male nor female

What is no. 1 studying about?

Ask her.


Anymore tag, preferably about myself. Hahahaha.

8 comments:

Mohd Hafizd said...

halamak! kene tag lagik.. br je post tag photo tuh~ uhuk2

moroka said...

hahaha...xmo buat pun xpe. saja je tag. nak kasi penuh blog tu ngn tag gak. hehehe. :P

Miss Zahidah Zakaria said...

tenq

i'll do it later ya =)

btw
gud luck okeh?

moroka said...

thanks zaza. :D

iLLy said...

what... genderist nye... typical girl for not finding a mute button?

these peeps are called IT illiterate...

can be found in most baby boomers, some gen X's and in gen Y's they're the rarest...

hehehe...

moroka said...

illy, I think that explains the case. hahahah :D

Mohd Hafizd said...

sorry dude, i cant do this. no idea at all...so sorry~

moroka said...

it's okay pitya. tag is for fun anyway, u dun have to if you have no idea :p