Thursday, April 16

#Tag 12 - The Google Images Tag

Finally, I've completed my final year project plant design report - reactor design after 3 days of losing my rest and creative time for photoshop. I wonder who created all of those equations in the design. They must be in an asylum if they still exist in this world. :P I still have polymer engineering and corporate ethics assignment and projects, though. :(

Back to the tag, It's coming from Syafiqa - she used to be "mama" in the peer helper family not long time ago. :P The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people. (I change the rule as usual)

I am: a chemical engineering student



I really want to go: Germany (one more time), and Mekah with my parents...insya Allah



My fave place: My Sweet Home


My fave drinks:
Soy Bean



My fave food: Nasi kerabu, satay and sushi



My fave colour: Blue, red and black


My fave show: Grey's Anatomy & The Big Bang Theory



My hobbies: Photoshop (coz I can spend hours exploring and experimenting)



My wishes:

1. To work as a chemical engineer


2. To be a great photographer


3. To own a Honda or Toyota


4. Last but not least, to live happily with my family (current and future family :P)



Done - I spent about 20 minutes to do this. If you really wanna do this - go ahead. I'm sure this tag will make anyone's blog looks nicer since there are a lot of images. :D

4 comments:

Mohd Hafizd said...

hu2..mcm simple..tp macam renyah...hoho

moroka said...

mcm simple..hahah. renyah tu apa pitya.?

Husna said...

kt doakan kamu dapat pegi German, so that, kamu bley bawak balik souvenir lagi..~ =p

moroka said...

ceh, igtkan iklas doakan. ada udang di sebalik batu rupanya.. :P