Saturday, April 25

On Caffeine + No productivity

It's almost 3.15 am in the morning (25/4/2009) - and I am still wandering around my computer without productivity. Someone asked me to design a book cover for her new novel (with certain payment to be discussed later) - but I still have no inspiration about it. I wanted to start doing it today nonetheless I failed. Maybe caffeine affects me so much, my head feels so empty. I don't feel like sleeping too. [moral value: do not drink too much coffee!]

The last thing I remember after I did my GPE test was creating this image:




...and I love this one. Still, I don't have any idea to create the book cover. I hope the idea will come later...insya Allah. If it is successful, this will be my first big project. Wish me luck!

p/s: I didn't expect myself to be a regular user of Photoshop few years back, but now I think creating something with Photoshop is very enjoyable, and getting something from it is just a bonus. Btw, I won third place in Poster Competition organized by Rakan Muda UTP during the "Siswa Benci Dadah" campaign recently :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wah, making money out of your hobby eh. good good. congrats gak menang poster competition tu :)

moroka said...

Thanks alin :)

Sam Wichky said...

Thanks , very interesting article . Download vintage font collection completely free of charge