Thursday, April 23

Happy Earth Day!

Happy Earth Day!

Help to save the world as much as we can, because it is dying...





p/s: Thanks to my best buddy who treated me with coconut shake and roti john yesterday, at pasar malam (might be the last pasar malam in UTP). Why he suddenly being sweet? Ask him for detail. Hint: maybe because he is surrounded by sweetness all around him? :P

Ah, I'm going for the test now. Gas Process Engineering...wish me luck. I need lots of luck for this course.. :(

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck on ur test.. ihiks

moroka said...

haha sapekah anda yginsaf?
thank u :)

xi da ya said...

rumet mu tu tgh bahagia skrg..haha~

moroka said...

btul2..haha :P

h a r i t h said...

alhamdulillah..rezeki~ member2 pun happy jg..nk tumpang pun x kisah..hehe semoga kite semua dihappykn oleh oleh senantiasa amin :D

moroka said...

amin...~ :D