Tuesday, February 24

Strawberry Ice-Cream Boat

There is this one restaurant/shop in Cameron Highland that my best buddy and I go almost everytime when we are on our way between UTP-Kota Bharu. It is called Green View Garden - probably because there are a lot of green plants/flowers there. During our recent journey, I ordered this ice cream known as "Strawberry Ice-Cream Boat" - cool? Yeah. I like the taste of strawberry mounted together with the ice cream. Sweet but not too sweet. It reminded me the taste of strawberry cake that I ate somewhere. RM8.90 per boat.


My best buddy ordered the "Fish and Chip". I tasted it before and it worth every penny you spent on it. Forget the fries, the most special component in this meal is the fish. It is simply one of the best.


No matter how delicious these cuisines are, I still miss food at home. And oh, and before I forgot, I received tom yam from someone few days ago (sempena birthday dia katanya) - so thank you very much. To think of it, shouldn't I give something instead. Macam-macam mana pun bak kata org - rezeki jangan ditolak. :P

8 comments:

h a r i t h said...

yeah..rezeki jgn tolak..hurm..nk try y satu lg a..

xi da ya said...

woow..menarik nye!

LuVidA^^ said...

cedapnye..
nmpk mcm rajen awk update blog
:P

Mohd Hafizd said...

happy belated birthday..

huurrmm... very delicious!

moroka said...

pitya, besday aku lambat lagi la. huhu.

Mohd Hafizd said...

hahah..happy birthday sepanjang tahun la cmtuh..muhahhaa
=)

moroka said...

sengal tol.. birthday aku 23hb ni, jgn lupa! hahahah.

Miss Zahidah Zakaria said...

WALLA
besh tuh ;P