Friday, September 19

Fabulosity..?

It is a dinner for july 04/05 batch. I'm not gonna promote it here further since many of you already knew about it, but what I wanna share is the blog for the event:


Click here for Fabulosity


Visit the blog, it is really fun to read all those comments, especially from those heartless types who think that they are better than others, in fact they are NOT at all. Anonymous, sindarela...all kind of persons from nowhere...well if you've read this blog for a long time, you'll notice that I've posted about this before.

Just one word, if you really want to help the event, give positive criticism and not judgment of everything that the committee did. You think that you know better because you've handled such event before? Think twice because everything is not the same all the time. Things change.

This is just my few cents, I'm not a committee member of the event, and I'm still thinking whether to go or not but I have nothing to say, to lose or to sorry about if anyone is offended by this post.

Later, then.

2 comments:

Mohd Hafizd said...

hmm... pnah dgr pasal batch may03 dinner... don't repeat the same gossip!!! haha

btw, kt umh kl dah ade streamiyz

moroka said...

hoho...harap2 pisang tak berbuah dua kali la. yg pasal may03 tu dgr2 nye gossip je lebih ek..bukannya teruk sgt pun.

bgusla ade streamix..bleh aktif berblog blk. hehehe :D